Thursday, November 7, 2013

Call me nuts....

let me tell you how I turn teal into black...

As you know ...I had gotten a new sewing machine... after having it for a few days, my Pfaff dealer called to tell me the machine bobbins I had ordered are in...so off I went to pick them up.
When I got there, my favorite sales lady was there...we started talking and I had told her how I was disappointed that the Pfaff Expression 4.2 didn't have the full automatic foot up & down feature ( like my Husqvarna had) but that you had to use a knee lifter ...if it had had that feature I would of bought that model, instead I went with the 3.2.

Then she proceeded to tell me that the Pfaff Performance 5.0 has that feature...why hadn't the other sales lady told me that...grrr. !
After testing it a bit...it was exactly what I was looking for and it was on sale ( actually she made it on sale so I would buy it ) .....before I knew it ...I was driving home to get my "teal" machine ...I packed her up...said my good-byes....brought her back to the store and came home with a "Black Beauty" ....


 How could I resist...it had everything I had wanted ( plus some)....love the touch screen ! But most of all  love that the foot goes up & down by my foot petal...no lifter ! Love it, love it, love it !! Total hands free!

 ...tons of fun stitches ...

So....that is how you turn Teal into Black....just go pick up some bobbins and 
 you never know what color you'll come home with. 
Hugs,
P.S...when I called my Hubby to tell him what I was doing...he laugh and said I was nuts ( a good nuts ....but nuts ! )




10 comments:

  1. Na dann wünsch ich Dir viel Spaß mit Deinem neuen Schätzchen!
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi NUTS ...LOLLLL...............
    oh my dear, what a great machine! I have seen this machine in a shop ........dream....dream .... wake up ... no machine here........YOU LUCKY ONE!
    Happy sewing time!
    Hugs to you,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gratulation zum neuen "MERCEDES" unter den Nähmaschinen, liebe Liz!!! oder vielleicht sogar "PORSCHE"??? :))
    Alles Glück der Welt für Dich und Deine NEUE!!! wünscht herzlich Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo, liebe Liz!
    Du hast Spaß mit der neuen Maschine und ich habe Spaß mit dem Automatic-Translator! "Rufen Sie mich Nüsse...." Ich könnte mich auf der Erde kugeln vor Lachen!
    Liebe Grüße
    Valomea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ja, der Übersetzer....zum wegschmeissen. Da versteh ich in Englisch doch mehr.
    Mein Neid ist grenzenlos beim Anblick dieser tollen Maschine. ;-) Mein Traum wäre es auch, endlich mal beide Hände frei zu haben beim drehen, wenden und rückwärts nähen. Ich muß da einen Knopf festhalten.Saudoof.

    Nein, ich freue mich für dich über dein Schätzchen.


    Iris, die von einer neuen Nähmaschine träumt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, would our grandmothers even recognise our sewing machines?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liebe Liz,
    du bist scho a bisserl "crazy", aber ich beglückwünsche dich ganz doll zu deinem neuen Ferrari. Lass es krachen!!!!!
    L.G.
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hallo Liz,
    viel Spaß mit Deinem nun richtigen Schätzchen!
    Liebe Grüße
    Marle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hallo Liz, viel Spaß mit deiner neuen tollen Nähmaschine.
    Liebe Grüße
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...