Monday, November 25, 2013

Lila for Lia......

a sweet little girl was born into the family and I just couldn't resist making a quilt for her.

Here is Lia's lila quilt.....
for the back I used a fluffy warm fleece....

 a few close up shots..



 I didn't make a label for the back...instead I stitched her name, date of birth and weight on the binding

since I was having so much fun embroidering the blocks...I even made one for a pillow for the door....

Here is Lia on her lila quilt...I hope she has many warm cuddle moments with it ...


Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful quilt you have made for the little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful, Liz.
    And a wonderful Baby-Girl.

    You made the blocks with an Embroidery-machine?
    I wish, my niece would make me an Aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Liz,
    das ist ja ein toller Mädels-Baby-Quilt!!! Wunderschön!!! Und auch das Türschild ist sehr knuffig. Sehr, sehr schön.
    L.G.
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Dear!
    So sweet, the Quilt, and the tiny door cushion and Lia :O)))
    Happy afternoon,
    Hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Liz,

    ein wunderschöner Babyquilt ist es ...und die Kleine schaut sooo süß aus.(◔‿◔)...

    LG Klaudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Du hast einen hübschen Babyquilt gemacht, das Foto das mir am Besten gefällt ist aber trotzdem das mit Lia selbst mit drauf.
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great name for a cute little girl ;)
    Although mine is just my nickname lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh that's lovely, I think I need some gingham!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful quilt for a beautiful baby girl. Love the little door pillow too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...