Friday, December 27, 2013

A bag & pouch....

what a catchy title !!
But after all the holiday fun (eggnog)  nothing more creative comes to mind right now !!

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday and that Santa filled your stocking with goodies !! Once again I wasn't a good girl so Santa just gave me coal ...but a few friends took pity on me and spoiled me rotten ( I'll post pictures tomorrow)

Finally I can show you the last two gifts I made....

This year I made everyone pouches for Christmas ...you saw the ones I gave the nieces & my sister ( they don't read my blog so I could show them earlier)
The other ones were given to friends.

... these last two I can finally show you ( Iris & Maria read my blog so I couldn't post these earlier )

I made this pouch for our cousin Iris...she travels a lot ( and I mean ALOT !!) ....every time I talk to her she is going somewhere...so I thought this would suit her !!

I love the airplane charm I found !

This year I got my father-in-laws girlfriend Maria, hooked on beading. So I though she could use a big tote to carry her supplies in. This is the tote I made for her.
Its nice and big to carry her supplies -13"H x 15"Wx 5"D ( 33cm H x 38cm B x 12cm T)
I added this bead trim I had gotten in Canada..... embroidered "Perlen" means "beading" in German
I even reinforced the straps in case she overloaded it ! Which I am sure she will !
These are the last bags & pouches for this year ! 
I am sure next year I will make more bags & pouch but I also want to practice my machine quilting and with a little luck maybe finish a few UFO's ! ( or as I like to call them Lifetime WIP's) 
What are your plans for next year ???

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, these are lovely. For a moment there I thought you meant you were sending it to me LOLLL then I remembered you don't have my address. LOLLL Darn!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hallo liz,
    das sind zwei ganz wunderbare taschen, mich fasziniert die tasche mit der aufschrift "on the road again" ! ganz wunderbare arbeit.
    ich wünsche dir ein schönes wochenende und auch gleich einen guten rutsch ins jahr 2014!
    alles liebe
    margit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pressies, I really like Iris's. What embroidery machine do you have ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gifts Liz! That red is your signature color isn't it? Lol!!! I am sure both bags will be loved and appreciated very much. Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my busy Bee :O))
    Wonderful bag and pouch you made again!
    Have a nice evening and a good start into the new week!,
    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...