Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I did it again !

Once I get started on something I usually can't stop and that was also true with quilting my "Living the dream" quilt....I am happy to say after procrastinating sooooo long !!...it is DONE !!!
TaTa !!!
 I quilted around each stitched block and then I decided on simple diagonal lines...I even added a few free form heart flowers ...next year I really need to learn/practice Free-form quitting!! I've added it to the top of my "To do" list !
 You can see the quilting better on the back side...which is a super soft fluffy fleece I got at Irmgrads shop ( thanks Irmgard for ordering the color for me !) The quilting is nothing fancy but at least the quilt is done!!!!!!!!
.... my fancy label!
It is 137cm x 173cm ( 54" x 68") perfect cuddle size !
 From the pictures you would think Spring was coming...not that Christmas is 7 days away!!!
Are you ready ??!!
HoHoHo !!!
Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Schon wieder ein Quilt fertig! Super! Du hast einen Lauf! Und ich finde er ist sehr schön gequiltet!
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is beautiful and the back looks gorgeous in that warm fabric. Great quilting too. You're going to make a great free motion quilter. Have you sandwiched batting between your top and bottom fabrics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will have wonderful dreams while napping under this wonderful quilt.
    Hugs Katjaquilt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oups, she did it again ....lalalala ...
    Gresat job, Liz! You busy bee!
    Love the back fabrics, looks warm and cozy :O)
    Happy day to you,
    Hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wunderschön ist dein Quilt geworden.So schöne Farben!!!!
    LG
    Gitta

    ReplyDelete
  6. liebe liz,
    das ist eine ganz wundervolle decke geworden. die farbensind so schön und warm und toll a bgestimmt. herrlich.
    alles liebe
    margit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liebe Liz,
    dein Quilt ist so so schön, wundervolle Farben, ganz toll gequiltet und dein Label ist der Hit ☺ Wunderschöner Stitchery/ Patchwork Quilt, daran kannst du dich nun erfreuen und erwärmen, herrlich!
    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Bente

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...