Monday, December 30, 2013

Millennium quilt....

is officially DONE !!!
After Lisa had beautifully machine quilted it ...it has been sitting here with half of the binding sewed on ( since March)...so I figured it was time to finally finish it up!! Hubby put on a movie and I started hand stitching ...it went faster then I thought ....why do I always put of jobs like this ??

I LOVE this quilt ..this is the prettiest quilt I own !!! 
Every time I look at the quilting I am in awe!!
I wish you could see it in person!

I am so happy to have another finish for the year!!
Hugs,
P.S. ..Only 4 more quilts in my UFO box !! A girl has to have something to do next year!

2 comments:

  1. My dear Liz,
    you really can be HAPPY and PROUD!
    This Quilt is wonderful!
    Have a lovely Silvester and a Happy, creative and healthy New Year!
    Love and hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is simply beautuiful. And there is one good thing about a filled UFO box, it is good for quick finishes! I wish you Happy New Year!
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...