Monday, January 20, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy.....

I am sorry that I haven't posted lately...but I was swamped with tons of sewing !
I had 2 bag pattens to test ...
Couple birthday gifts to make...
Start the Skill BOM...
Working on a "Quilt as you go " Tinker Tote...
and I still have to sew the January Bag of the Month purse!....

Here is proof that a girl can sew a couple of projects at one time ......
.....I can't find a thing but I am sewing!!
 Tomorrow I have to write a couple reports...take pictures and do some laundry!!
Then I hope to have a few nice post for you....
Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,
    oh I see .........I alreday missed you here, but, no wonder, you are hiding in all this fabrics ...LOL...
    Happy sewing week!
    Looking forward for your bags you made!
    Hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, was für ein kreatives Chaos.
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL You've just made my day. I thought it was only me that was swamped with sewing projects, as for the chaos, our rooms look identical. It's gotten to the point that if I don't clear up soon I'll never sew again. I'm loosing my mojo LOLLL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toll Dein Nähtisch, da bin ich froh das es bei Anderen auch so aussieht, nicht nur bei mir.
    LG Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Liz,
    thanks for sharing this wonderful picture, made me laughing out loud :-)
    hugs
    Bente

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liz,

    einen tollen kreativen Nähtisch hast du...gefällt mir sehr....bei mir ist es auch oft so;-)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *.:。✿*Herzlichen Gruß Klaudia*✿。.:*
    *✿*.:。: .*✿* *✿*.:。: .*✿* *✿*.:。: .*✿*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Busy but happy!! So funny. Enjoy the time and let us know how things work out. You'll have some nice stuff to show soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liebe Liz,
    meine Güte, bei dir sieht es sehr "busy" aus... freue mich morgen mehr zu sehen.
    L.G.
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOLLLLLL I thought you had somehow snuck into my studio and took a photo of MY work space! LOLLLL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...