Sunday, February 9, 2014

Time flies...

I can't believe it is already 17 years since I said "I Do" to my Hubby!
Where has the time gone ???
Does it go faster the older I get ??
Or ist a good sign that it has flown by so fast ??
Whatever the reason...my Hubby has survived another year with me !! Smart Man!! 

He came home with 17 lovely roses.....
I told him he can stop the tradition of one for each year or else we have to buy bigger vases...I didn't have a vase big enough for the bouquet !! I ended up making a couple bouquets from it.
I love the pretty color...but I had to laugh when right away he said...they were all out of red roses because of Valentines Day coming up!  Guess he knows me !
Happy 17th Honey!!!
Hugs,

P.S. 17th  Anniversary is furniture...I wonder if a new cupboard for the sewing room counts ?? 
Works for me!!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary and lots of years with love, much roses and bigger vases!
    Hugs Marle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Liz and Happy anniversary from us to you both :O)))

    Have a lovely new week and....yes, a new cupboard for your sewingromm should count ;O)))

    big hugs
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! How many small bouquets did you make? Isn't it great? In just the same small time you are married now, you will have the double amount of bouquets!!! :-)
    Oh and by the way: has nobody told you, that EVERYTHING counts as a furniture??? Ask my son and he will tell you that also Lego counts as "decoration" (even if it is laying on the floor….)
    Hug you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats congrats congrats. And what a lovely thought he had comming home with 17 roses. A bit romantic isn't he???? Lovely.

    Don't worry, it's not you. Time goes by faster and faster it's a little bit scary I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your anniversary! Although a bit late. The roses are beautiful. Don't tell him to stop bringing roses, let him go nuts carrying so many!! ;-) Is great to know marriages that last forever. We have been married for 28 years.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...