Monday, March 17, 2014

Break time is over....

...we have having such lovely weather ( sunny days with temperatures in the 19°-20°) so I have been spending most of my free time in the garden...enjoying the sun...cleaning the flower beds, trimming the scrubs, basically doing Spring cleaning outdoors...it has been wonderful !!

This week the weather has turned back to gray sky and cooler temperature so I figured it was a good time to get back to normal...clean the house ( tomorrow)  catch up on emails & blogging and finally do some sewing !!

But first I want to thank everyone for all the lovely wishes for my pain clink visit.
I won't bore you with all the details...it was interesting...but it didn't have the effect I had hoped for but I did learn lots of stuff.....and I got to paint with watercolors...oh what fun!! I'll show post some pictures later.

Now I have to dust off my sewing machine and catch up on some projects !!!
Happy Sewing !!
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are back sewing :O))
    How was the Farbic Market? Did you find nice fabrics ???
    Happy sewing week to you,
    Hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Liz,
    schön, dass du wieder da bist, ich habe dich schon sehr vermisst.
    Viel Spaß beim Staubwischen an der Nähmaschine und bis bald.
    Viele liebe Grüße
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Liz. You were missed. The flowers look great. It isn't spring here yet but my daffodils are just poking through. The last of our snow just melted but I am sure we will probably get at least one or two more snows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to have you back Liz. I've just finished my spring cleaning although you wouldn't know it to look at it. I'm taking a couple of days or more off sewing but I'm dying to start again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flowers look great, sorry the pain clinic wasn't so great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...