Monday, July 14, 2014

Stair Basket Sew Along....

Sarah of CozyNest Designs is having a SewAlong for her Stair Basket pattern.
I had seen this pattern a while ago and had wanted to make it ...now is as good of a time as any... I have decided to Sew Along with Sarah ...or at least try to ! 
Since plastic canvas ( the basis of the basket) if difficult to get here, I have decide to try and make it with very thin wood...the kind that comes on the back of Ikea furniture. I bought a piece at our local hardware store ...Hubby has to cut it for me and then we'll see how it works out.

So if you need a basket for on you stairs...to collect all the things that need to go up...this is the perfect time to sew along!!

Hope you join me !!
Hugs,

P.S: Sarah has the pattern on sale ( only $5.00 !!)  during this SewAlong !!  

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your pattern. Love the dandelion header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Liz,
    this is such a great Idea :O) What a pity, that I do not have stairs :O( ............really a wonderful Idea! If I would have stairs, I would join this sew along!
    Happy new day,
    Hugs
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...