Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Monster Mash.....

Who remembers that song ??
If you do, then you'll love these pencil cases .....

My friend Silke; had to make a pencil case for her Godsons 1st grade backpack and she had asked me for ideas...
...Boys are never easy to sew for .... so I checked Pinterest, surfed the net and found these cute Monster pencil case...

"No Problem, we can make them, "  I told her ...and we did !! ....

Here are the two I made.....
 .....not really a monster but cute ...
and these ones Silke made...I love them !
We used Pleather and it was super quick & easy....
Maybe you have a Monster in your family that needs a pencil case... I'll warn you 
...it super addicting!!
Hugs,
P.S: In case you need a little music...Click HERE

7 comments:

  1. Soooo cute!! That is going to be one proud school boy!! Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Unfortunately I am old enough to remember this song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,
    those little pouches are GEORGEOUS :O)
    Love those faces!
    Happy day to you,
    Hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great - and the zips ... So neatly done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. die schauen großartig aus - herrliche gesichter!!!!
    glg
    margit

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...