Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Smiley & Pattern sale !

 Can I change that wish to ... .."Your house will be cleaned !!
I don't mind a few UFO's but the threads and dust that is flying around this house is amazing!
Hubby has been home for 2 weeks and I can't get anything done!
Thank goodness tomorrow he goes back to work so I can get back to my sewing / computer schedule...I've missed you all!!
Hugs,
P.S. I just wanted to let you know one of my favorite bag designers "Christine" is having a Sunday SALE...today only!!!!! Thats why I am sharing it with you now...I don't want you missing it !! I have my eye on Savannah, or Snazzy Slouch or maybe Abigail...to many pretty patterns..sorry...I got side tracked ....this is what she had posted on FB....
Who doesn't like something for FREE? LOL I know I do so I thought you would too! Sooo.... I am giving away a *FREE pattern with every purchase! Simply pop along to my shop here:
http://www.chriswdesigns.com/shop.htm 

Once you have made your purchase, simply email me christine@chriswdesigns with the name of your chosen pattern or enter the name in the comment section of your Paypal transaction and I will send it to you for FREE! 

Sunday Only Sales so be quick! *FREE pattern must be of equal or lesser value!

4 comments:

  1. I sure hope for the same thing!! LOL Clean house while I sew. Thanks for the sale news. I don't use facebook and I would've missed it! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to get all of my thread and dust cleaned up because company is coming for the night later on today. I swear if all of the thread I clean up was one long piece instead of millions (or so it seems), I would never have to buy thread ever again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it, but it did not work :O(
    Still a lot of UFOs here!
    Happy new week,
    Hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you find the secret to keep the house clean and the food cooked, let me know LOLL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...