Monday, September 1, 2014

Nappy Bag ...New Winner & Non- Reply Bloggers

Last week I picked the winner for the Nappy Bag pattern...unfortunately she is a non-reply Blogger !!  Which means I have no way of getting hold of her..... :-(

...I can't reply to her comment ..she's a non-replyer
...I even tried leaving a message on her Google+ account...no response
...and I posted a message on Facebook ( Sewing totes & bags group) ...nothing

...now it is a week and I haven't heard back...I am sure she doesn't even know she won..pity!

So,  I have no choice but to pick a new winner....

The random thing picked ...lucky number 13 !!!
Congratulations Judith Clauss!! 

Hugs,



With the holidays coming up...there will be a lot of giveaways on the internet...since I would hate to see you missing them ...here is a little info about Non-reply bloggers !
 If you like entering giveaways but have never won...it could be that your a non-reply blogger...it easy to fix...
Here is a good easy link to fixing your "non -reply Blogger" status...."Click here"
If you you wish to say a non-reply blogger then please always add your email to your comments when you enter giveaways...otherwise there is no way to notify you and you could be missing out on wins!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this, Liz. I often have people ask questions of me and I have to hope that they come back to my blog for the answer. When I first started leaving comments, I was a no reply blogger and didn't know it until Daryl from Patchouli Moon Studio searched and found me to let me know and give me instructions to change it. I so appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I am so excited. Will post photos when I get it made. Have a couple of tests to finish before I can get to the Nappy Bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Judith, I can't wait to see your bag

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...