Friday, October 24, 2014

Thank you....

I want to thank everyone for your lovely sweet condolences.

Even though some brought tears to my eyes...some made me smile...they all made me feel good that others understand how awful it is to lose a loved pet.
 I know with time the pain will subside...the house won't feel so quiet and I won't keep looking for him ....I just hope the time goes by fast.

As much as I loved all the comments and private emails...please forgive me for not replying to each one personally since I would just sit here and cry nonstop. I am sure you all understand.

But I did want you to know ...I appreciate it and thank you !!
Hugs,
P.S.... isn't he the prettiest Labbie...he was also the best Labbie !!!
....all Labbie Moms say that !

5 comments:

  1. Liz, I must have missed that post about your loss of your dog. I am sorry. I know how painful it can be. Once the pain is over you will remember all the joy your dog brought you and things that he/she did to make you laugh. We lost our Golden Retriever, Emma several years ago. She was the sweetest dog. Now whenever I see the tall grasses blowing in the breeze outside, they remind me of her fluffy tail wagging. She always wagged her tail with a smile on her face. I call those grasses blowing "Emma Tails". She would run up to the front gate wagging and now when I catch a glimpse of those 'Emma tails" blowing, I think of her and what a happy girl she was. She always made me smile. Big Cyber Hug to you Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Liz,
    yes, he was the prettiest and best Labbie!!!
    Big hugs to you,
    Claudia xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was very cute labbie. I couldn't even write you a comment then because I was just crying and crying. I have an old mutt (I think that's the word used in english when the dog is a mix of breeds). In spanish is "Sato" for boy or "Sata" for girl. We rescued her from the street after our neighbor, who fed her, died and she was just around. We understand each other so well and she's getting a bit old. She's a free spirit. She's right here under my desk while I write and I just love her so much I don't think I'll ever be prepared to lose her. I'm very sad about your adorable companion. Try remembering the happy and silly times. The pictures you showed were so cute!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to read about your furbaby going to chase rainbows in the sky...furbabies bring so much joy and happiness to our lives...may all your wonderful memories of him bring you much joy in the future and bring comfort during this time of grief from his loss...sending you a big hug....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...