Saturday, November 29, 2014

Holidays....

most of my Americans friends where enjoying their day yesterday with family, friends, turkey, stuffing, gravy & pumpkin pie.....yummmy!!!

I was enjoying the day finishing up my Christmas decorations...yup ! I'm done!!
Sunday is the 1st Advent and I like to be done by then ...this way I can enjoy the holidays before the hussle-bussle starts !
Is anyone else done with their decorations ??
Are you an early decorator or a last minute one ??

Hugs,










4 comments:

  1. Good morning Liz,
    wonderful is your Christmas decoration!
    You lucky one, you are done!
    I will start today ;O)
    Have a light filled 1.Advent,
    Love and hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was on denial of the Holidays being so close. I'm starting to feel it just a bit but haven't done any decoration at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your decorations...need to get ours up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you're done!!!!!!!!!!! Everything looks beautiful. I'm green with envy. I don't put my decorations up till 2 weeks before Christmas and then I take them down before the 11th Jan. That's long enough for me. This year I'm so busy I'll be lucky to decorate at all.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...