Monday, November 17, 2014

Nominated...

 I can't believe my little "red train case" has been nominated as one of the last 22 finalists in the Purse Palooza Contest!

I am so excited !!
From over 250 entries I made it to the last 22 !
I don't even care if I don't win ... I am happy to have been picked to this point! ( actually there are a couple I like even better then my own...shhh, don't tell anyone I said that)

If you like my red train case ...please go vote of me...If you like another one better...I won't mind!
...just vote ...so that someone can be very happy to win!!

Hugs,

VOTING WILL BE OPEN UNTIL FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 21ST AT 11:00PM CT. 

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making the cut so far. It's a great bag! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME Job Liz.......Congrats and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Liz,
    Congrats for this! So wonderful!
    And .you got my vote :O)))
    Happy day to you, and good luck!
    Hugs
    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. Definitely a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Liz!! It must be so exciting to be chosen! Your train case looks incredible!

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! We were very lucky to been chosen among so many beautiful bags. There are great bags as finalists. What an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Liz. I'm not surprised that you are a finalist. Your bag is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw it in the list and voted for you yesterday! Congratulations on making the cut! My entry did not make it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Liz and good luck, you do deserve to win!
    Bente

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not surprised at all Liz, it's beautiful. Congratulations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. of course you are a finalist love love love your bags... Sorry I was too late to vote....
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry too late to vote, but yours is great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...