Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Puppies 4 Sale...

You may remember that Irmgard at NaehstuebchenUntermDach gave me this fabric to see what I could do with it ...
I have to admit it was a bit of a challenge  ...since it has a distinctive pattern which makes hard to cut without cutting some of the puppies into pieces...... so I cut them apart and made little "Doggie Bags" ...perfect for kids to take along when they have to walk the dog....

Even thought I think they are all adorable...I am partial to the Labbies !

 I had to add a few charms ....for a bit of bling!

Hugs,



10 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,
    WOW ............wonderful! Oh, I so love them! You did such a great job with this fabrics and the sweet Puppies!
    Wishing you a relaxing evening,
    big hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Liz,
    alle sind sie so hübsch geworden, deine kleinen Doggie-Bags und ich verstehe sehr gut, dass dein Herz an einer besonders hängt. Lass dich drücken!!!
    L.G.
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Great idea for the fabric without cutting the puppies pictures up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable! What a great way to use the fabric ( and not cut into the cute puppies!) The charms are an awesome touch to the pouch!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just adorable! Perfect for this fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great idea - for the plastic poo bags?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect way to use that fabric ... they are absolutely darling!
    Jane @ Handiworking

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bags are super cute! Pairing them with the paw print and charms makes such a sweet overall effect - you clever lady. :)
    What size are the bags? Is that a heavy canvas type fabric? I am full of questions... lol
    I had a cute little frames print and cut it up to make little zip top pouches. They were the perfect size (and design) for my teenage daughters (and all their friends) for sanity items to carry in their handbags and school bags. It was quite popular and I ran out of that cute print before I ran out of requests.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...