Monday, February 23, 2015

Holland Road Bag...

Sara of Sew Sweetness released her Holland Road Bag Pattern today ....

Once again I had the pleasure of testing the pattern for her......this time I went with wild purple!
The outer fabric is actually a denim like fabric for jeans or skirts ...
I figured it would be cool for this bag.
 As you can see ...I couldn't resist using faux leather again ...
 I like how the side creates a V ....
The inside has a couple of slip pockets
 I added a couple feet to the bottom ...
This is a medium size bag ( 13"W x 11" L x 2" D) 
It is classified for a Confident Beginner ( without faux leather of course) 
It is easy & fairly quick to sew.
If I made it again I would make the faux leather handles thinner since they are rather heavy for the bag...thats what happens when you don't follow the designers fabric recommendations!

Be sure to check out all the other testers versions...there are some lovely ones !
Happy Sewing 

11 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful bag.Love your fabric combo.Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Another* lovely bag from the bag queen:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Lovely bag again, dear Liz!
    So, I see, you are back to your Sewing room :O)))
    Happy day,
    Hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wieder mal ein wundervolles Teil.

    LG

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bag, Liz. Love that fabric. Where did you find that color of faux leather??? It absolutely makes that bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great bag, Liz. Love that fabric. Where did you find that color of faux leather??? It absolutely makes that bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous bag, Liz! You pick the prettiest fabrics and colors, and bring the patterns to life!
    Well done!!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rally nice! I like the wild purple!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful bag !! I love that denim fabric and I love purple !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Liz,
    your bag looks gorgeous. I love your bags :-)))))
    Hugs
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...