Friday, May 22, 2015

Where have I been???

I have no idea ??!
I can't believe I haven't posted in such a long time.

What have I been doing ???

I have been busy sewing up a storm testing patterns,...(can't show you pictures yet..but soon!)
But I can show you the pretty fabric I picked up the other day...
.... May's BOM is cut out & ready to sew...
I have also been busy planting in the garden ...
Hubby got a new ceramic grill and has been grilling up a storm....
Salmon....
rack of Ribs ...

and even Pizza...

We have also been trying to declutter the basement ....but we haven't been very successful ...instead I keep finding more fabrics!
I promise to catch up on some blogging after the long weekend...
...Hubby will be standing by the grill & I will be holding the liquids to put the fire out!
Somedays life is good! 
Happy Sewing !












3 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,
    yes, sometimes the days are flying away, but you filled them with nice things :O)
    Happy weekend to you,
    Hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm all round to yours for food and a fabric hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun blog. I will not tell my hubby about the ceramic grill or he will need one to go with his other two...lol. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...