Monday, August 17, 2015

Faux leathers

Don't you just love it when the postman rings!!??
I needed some black faux leather....and these other colors jumped into the shopping cart....they were having a sale ...how could I resist!?
I wish you could feel how soft they are !
Now comes the hard part..what should I make first ???

Happy Sewing!!
- The faux leathers & headliner are from Fortispolster ...I have no affiliation with the shop...I just like ordering from them !
- 5mm headliner *here*
- faux leather *here*
- the pink & spring green faux leathers are not as soft as the one above but they sew really nice & easy ...great for beginners....and are inexpensive!

- the shop will also send you samples of any of their fabrics or faux leather....


12 comments:

  1. hi Liz,
    wonderful new stuff you got! I guess, I can imagine , how soft it feels!
    Have much fun to work with it!
    Happy sewing days,
    Hugs, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,
    These are magnificent colors, dear liz. Have fun with them...... :-)
    man greetings & hugs
    margit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am drooling. Gorgeous colors, Liz. Can't wait to see what they become.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am drooling. Gorgeous colors, Liz. Can't wait to see what they become.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love your faux leathers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love your faux leathers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love your faux leathers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe I just found you through the post from Sew sweetness.. and after I saw those pieces of faux leather I had to think *sofort* on Fortispolster! Need to restock soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. sshhh... do you also hear it? The olive coloured is calling: sew a nice bag for Katja ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. (Gnaa, sorry. I am really not sure what account is connected to my comment now.This should have been the right one.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Second try :(
    Waaah! FINALLY someone using headliners over here in Germany. Is there any chance that you have planned a post on using headliners? ;) I have read so much in US blogs about headliner using as bag stabilizer, but I am really overwhelmed which one to use and where to buy. Where to buy is now clear, but how do I decide which one is good? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...