Thursday, August 13, 2015

Pick A Pocket Wallet....

Christine of ChrisWDesigns has a new wallet pattern out and I was lucky enough to be part of the testing team.

As always, when I test a pattern the hardest part is deciding which fabric to use...since I couldn't decide what color to make it ..I asked the other testers to give me suggestions...one of the ladies said "Purple & Geometric"...here is my purple, geometric - Pick a Pocket Wallet !
The inside is loaded with credit card slots & pockets...
The pattern comes with 2 options for the inside...I went for the one with less card slots.. since I don't have that many credit cards! 
But I do love pockets & this wallet is filled with them ...3 slip pockets, 2 zipper pockets & 5 card slots.
.... your cell phone will fit in the top 
or in the middle slip pocket ! 
 What I like about this wallet is that its not super big..it holds all the necessary cards, cash & cell phone ...without being a suitcase...it even fits nicely into any purse.

Those of you that know me, know I love Christine's patterns and the size of them don't scare me (anymore). 
As usual, the pattern is very well written...loaded with tons of pictures ...this accounts of the 67 page PDF file  ( the actual instructions are 39 pages, pattern pieces 16 pages, 2 labels & 10 pages in text only ..the pattern pieces can also be cut from measurements.
This is an intermediate pattern, but if you read & measure twice  ( which I sometimes forget to do) you will have no trouble sewing it !
If you would like to make your own Pick A Pocket Wallet..now is the perfect time  since Christine is having a  SEW-Along on her Facebook page and Blog ......join up and join in the fun!

I almost forgot to tell you where to get the pattern...You can get the pattern *here* and don't forget to check out the other testers versions...lovely !!!

Happy Sewing !!

** I will be linking up with... RUMS & TT-Taschen und Taeschchen

  • I used Batik for the exterior, cotton & raw silk for the interior
  • Decovil ...for the first time 
  • Kam snaps on the tab 
  • Book corners & a charm of bling-bling





1 comment:

  1. Hi, Liz,
    this Wallet is georgeous!
    Happy afternoon ,
    Hugs, Claudia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...