Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Bow Clutch Simona....

Normally I am not a girly type of a gal...but this pattern just got me !
It makes me wanna giggle like a school girl!! 
Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen?? 
Pretty, pretty, pretty!!
Most of the other testers made theirs out of beautiful silks & satins. ...since I am more of jeans type of girl ....I made mine from denims ! 
I have to admit I love it !! 
I don't know if I will use it,  since it's to pretty but it is really nice to look at !
Its like one of those designer bags you have to have but don't won'tt use so it doesn't get dirty! 
Believe it or not..it was super easy to sew ! 
I was done in one night! ( cutting, fusing & sewing)
The only change I made to the pattern was I added the wrist strap so I could "swing" my clutch !
This is not a huge clutch ...it is 11" x 5.5" ( 28cm x 14cm) but big enough to hold your cell phone & lipstick when you go out for dinner ...cute, cute, cute!! 

This design is by Maria of DelindaBoutique...
If you read my blog you know that some of DelindaBoutique's earlier designs didn't have the seam allowance include...you can rest assure ...this one does! 
Once again her pattern is loaded with pictures...You'll have no problems understanding or sewing it ! Like I said, it truly is a quick easy sew! The hardest part was hand tacking the bow on the exterior ...a bit of glue helped !
If you would like to make you own pretty "Simona Bow Clutch"
...you can get the pattern *here* or *here*

Here's a peak at the other testers clutches...aren't these just "pretty, pretty, pretty" !!


Happy Sewing !
***I'm Linking up with creadienstag & TT- Taschen und Taeschschen



  • Exterior - dark denim is a pants weight denim ...printed denim is a light weight top denim
  • I interfaced only the lightweight denim 
  • 3mm headliner
  • Cotton for the lining

3 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,
    Lovely clutches, nice for young Girls :O)
    Happy sewing week,
    Hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your denim version. I relate to the "denim kind of girl" because I truly live in jeans since I retired. Your blog was delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your denim version. I relate to the "denim kind of girl" because I truly live in jeans since I retired. Your blog was delightful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...