Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Play-date

...why should kids have all the fun??
Today I have a Play-date!!!

A girlfriend is coming over to play...yepeeeeee !

Since its cold & raining outside...l decide to make a pumpkin soup....
Its simmering away...
...I puréed it...its looking good!!
I added some spicy smoked sausage..a fresh Baguette with it & lunch is perfect
The chocolate cake is also ready ( no I didn't bake it..we have a lovely bakery around the corner that appreciates my business !)
I'm off to jump in the shower & try & make myself pretty because ......I have a play date !!!

Happy Sewing!!




6 comments:

  1. Viel Spaß mit deiner Freundin und guten Appetit.
    Deine Kürbissuppe sieht lecker aus.
    LG
    Gitta

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that???? Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz,
    looks, like you will have a happy day with your girlfriend!...
    Soup looks delicious!
    Have FUN!
    Hugs,
    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok I want the receipe for that pumpkin soup YUMMMMM

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...