Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Facebook....

...I have fought against it for a long time but sometimes a girl has to admit defeat....

Lately it is taking me longer & longer to write my Blog posts...and everyone I know seems to be in Facebook, so I figured it was time I joined the "fast track"  .....

......I have started a MOMENTS Facebook group.
You will still get my chatter, what bags I'm working on, reviews of patterns, info to giveaways & sales, tips & tricks but you will get it faster! ...Facebook doesn't let me write such long posts!! LOL


If your interested ...please join me on Facebook ..I'd love to see you there :-) https://www.facebook.com/groups/MOMENTS.byLiz/

I will still be posting the big posts here!
Happy Sewing,

3 comments:

  1. I can't miss out on all your great tips and projects! I'm off to FB~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog,congratulations is fantastic <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...