Friday, January 29, 2016

What I made in 2015...

I can't believe February is around the corner !! Where did the month go ??
I haven't even posted the pictures of the things I made last year....

So here we go.....Can you believe I made all of these bags last year!!
and a few more bags.....
and some wallets, clutches, cases & totes.....
That makes 35 Bags / purses
7 pouches
4 clutches
3 wallets
3 organizers
2 cases
a partridge in a pear tree!! 

Most were pattern tests and some were patterns I had bought & finally sewed ...
I kept only a few ( otherwise my Hubby would have to add on to the house! ) 
...some are sold...
..some are looking for home ( if you see one you would like to buy, send me an email) 
....some were given away as gifts!

Yes, it was busy year ! 
This year I am not planning on making so many bags ...but only time will tell!
Happy Sewing !! 



10 comments:

  1. WOW! So viele wunderschöne Taschen und Täschchen! Ich bin ganz begeistert. Schade, dass es die Anleitungen nur in Englisch gibt. Ich verstehe es zu wenig :-(
    Liebe Grüsse, Hannelore

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I agree with Hannelore~ there is no other word. LOL Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Liz,

    welch wunderschöne Taschenparade...tolle Modelle...tolle Arbeiten...

    LG KLaudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of bags and a lot of sewing! Love the ones with embroidered flaps specially the Appaloosa. So, if you're not going to be sewing many bags, what are you going to sew?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Liz, awesome, I love them all.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab makes liz, bet you enjoyed every one of them

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab makes liz, bet you enjoyed every one of them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liebe Liz,
    wow warst Du fleißig!
    LG
    Marle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, but I cants find the Partidge in a pear tree.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Liz, great to see you again!
    You have been really busy in 2015 making all those wonderful Bags and Pouches!
    Happy February to you!
    hugs, Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...