Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Stow-Away Shopping Bag...

...last year I made a simple fold-away shopping bag for a girlfriends mother for her birthday...

Since then,  I have received numerous requests for a tutorial on how to make one.
Actually I think more people were more curious on how to fold it!
Both are easy...

I was going to post a "how to" tutorial here but it turned out to be a long post ! ...so I decided to turn it into a pdf and added it to my Craftsy shop ....easier for you to download & save!

Of course it is FREE!!!!
No purse should be without one!!

http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/sewing/accessory/stow-away-shopping-bag/189382

Happy Sewing!!



10 comments:

  1. Vielen Dank für Deine Taschenanleitung
    LG Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I always carry a fold-away shopping bag in my purse and is super convenient. Is better than carrying shops bags that are very uncomfortable. My daughters learned and they do the same. Once you carry one of these you will always do. I'm so happy you designed this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely bag, thank you for sharing !
    Happy sewing week,
    Hugs, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liebe Liz,
    herzlichen Dank für das tolle Tutorial!
    Morgen widme ich Dir in meinem Blog einen Post! Habe ganz viele Bags nach Deiner Anleitung genäht- macht total happy!!!♥♥♥
    Liebe Grüße von ANgela

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fab Liz,
    thank you for taking the time to do an instruction sheet

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks fab Liz,
    thank you for taking the time to do an instruction sheet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Posting! On-behalf of shopping bags.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, I found some useful information in your blog, If you’re searching for a way to increase business sales, bring in more customers, and grow your business then you’re on the right site!

    web design austin
    web developer austin

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...