Monday, April 18, 2016

Fine & Dandy Sewing Tote SAL...

...as some of you know, I think my Fine & Dandy pouch pattern is a versatile pouch for all kinds of things ( men, woman & children) ....but when I designed it, I never imagined it turned into a Sewing Tote! Yes, that is what Christine one of my testers and best pattern hacker did!!

I thought some of you would love to turn your Fine & Dandy pouches into Sewing Totes...so I am having a Hack SAL on Facebook hosted by Christine...she will show you "Step by Step" how she turned the Fine & Dandy Pouch into this awesome Sewing Tote !
Love how the ruler slides in behind the handle! Clever!!


She even used elastic on one side to hold her supplies.
If you would like to make this version of the Fine & Dandy pouch....

 The " Live" SAL will be held April 21 - 23 on Facebook. Join my group to enter the Event . You have till April 29th to finish your Sewing Tote to be eligible for the Giveaways!!
Did I mention there will be 3 prizes!!

I will also post the SAL steps here on the Blog, for those that can't make it over the weekend & would like to sew it later.

on Day 1 - April 21: Cutting & fusing, constructing outer pockets, handles & Faux piping
on Day 2 - April 22: Lining, pleated pockets, Ellen pockets & elastic
on Day 3 - April 23: Putting it all together ( zipper, side seam, boxed corners, turning & topstitching ) 

If you don't have it already...you can pick the pattern up *HERE*
Dnn't forget you still have time to enter my Giveaway...you might just win the pattern !! 

Hope to see you there !!

Please dress casually for the event..pajamas & slippers are welcome! 
Coffee  & chocolate also helps!! 

Happy Sewing !



2 comments:

  1. Pretty elegant, love the design Liz.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,
    this Tote is really wonderful!
    Happy week to you,
    Love and hugs, Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...