Thursday, June 23, 2016

Isobel....& SALE !!

is my newest design
Isobel....the Grab & Go Crossbody Bag!

For my everyday bag I prefer a cross-body bag....I love to have my hands free but I need pockets and lots of them...so this is what I came up with.
The bag is 11"H x 10"W x 3" D ( it will hold an iPad) 
 This bag has a wraparound pocket, a front zipper pocket and more pleated pocket on the inside.
 It has a lovely adjustable buckle strap or you can make the adjustable strap with O-ring version.

Like all my patterns it is written with faux leather in mind but you can be made with cottons as you will see from the lovey examples the testers made!! I will do a separate post in a couple of days (after my birthday celebration).
There are no words for these great ladies...they outdid themselves so that I could bring the pattern out in time for my Birthday... Thank you ladies !! Your the best!!!

Let's Celebrate with a SALE 

...today is my 55th birthday and what better way then to have a sale on my new pattern...
...for 24hr ONLY Isobel will be in sale for $5.50 ( reg. $8.95)

You can get the pattern on Craftsy !

Happy Birthday to me!!!!

Wondering about the name......this is the "real" Isobel 
I didn't have a name for the bag when I was designing it and one of my testers said..."my daughter would love to have a bag named after her."...that is how the pattern got its name!  
It is named after this special girl in England ...Isobel!






2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Liz! I love how you celebrate birthdays--by releasing new patterns. I like this one for its originality in shape and pockets, and I love how you named it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY Birthday, Liz!

    Have a great and wonderful day!
    Love and hugs, Claudia xo

    P.S. The new bag is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...